Great day today! Did a residential house in one day for $3,830. My most ever in one-day pressure washing. The average ticket this week is $2,210 after that one. Now it's time to land some bigger commercial tickets. Got a $350 tip on Monday which was a...
1. Get high-paying clients
2. Increase the price you charge
3. Focus on quality, not quantity
BONUS: ANSWER Your PHONE!!!
Want to learn how to start and grow your pressure washing business?
We talk about: shiny syndrome, ignoring your competitors (haters), following the process, and it’s your business if it ain’t sexy it’s your fault! Want to learn how to start and grow your pressure washing business? Online https://www.kingofpressurewash.com
Find the right customers
Charge what you're worth and don't give discounts
Be nice to your customer
Get your reviews!
1. Understand what EDDM is and how it works
2. Create a targeted list of businesses to market to
3. Design flyers that stand out and grab attention
4. Send the flyers through the mail
5. Follow up with businesses who received your flyer
6. Close more deals and increase your...
Chris Johnson talks about how he was able to do over $300k in business in 2021. Chris goes into detail about the different services that he offers and how he markets them to get new customers. He also talks about the importance of having a good team in place to help with the...
1. House - $300 to $2,000 depending on the size of the house and how dirty it is
2. Driveway - $300 to $2000 depending on the size of driveway and how dirty it is
3. Sidewalk - $200 to $900 depending on the length of the sidewalk and how dirty it is
4. Deck or patio- varies by square...
It takes hard work and dedication to start and grow a successful pressure washing and Christmas lighting business. Here are the ways you can do it.
I am excited about what the unknown future holds for you! Want to learn how to start and grow your pressure washing business? Online ...
Some things that can cause striping when pressure washing a driveway with a surface cleaner.
1. too small of a pressure washer
2. too big of a surface cleaner
3. wrong size tips on surface cleaner
4. dirty or clogged tip on surface cleaner
5. worn out tip on surface cleaner
6. going too...
1. Stop being a "nice guy"
2. Create urgency by telling people that they have only 24 hours to take advantage of your special offer
3. Always be closing
Landscape lighting and advance Christmas lights training https://lightingaccelerator.com/
It takes hard work and dedication to start...